UNSW TechConnect in partnership with the Michael Crouch Innovation Centre (MCIC) is offering a half-day interactive workshop on digital fabrication. This workshop is open to NSW based-SMEs free of charge as part of the Boosting Business Innovation program.
More and more small to medium enterprises and startups are accelerating their operations through digital fabrication. The MCIC digital fabrication workshop will take you to the cutting edge of this new and exciting field.
The workshop will finish with a one-hour networking lunch. You’ll be able to boost your connections by meeting UNSW Sydney academics as well as MCIC entrepreneurs, experts and catalysts.
NB: No prior experience is necessary. All you need is an open and curious mind ready to explore these new technologies for growth, innovation and creativity.
Duration and Date
Friday, 1 December 2017
Workshop from 10am to 2pm.
You will be learning by doing, collaborating and thinking with your hands.
The digital fabrication workshop will focus on:
- 3D Modelling
- 3D Printing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Laser Cutting
- Injection Moulding
- An understanding of digital fabrication for innovation
- An insight into how you can leverage these new technologies, accelerate your business and open new doors to creativity
- A deep dive into the future of manufacturing and design
- Connection into the UNSW’s innovation ecosystem
- Discuss co-working opportunities at UNSW Sydney
- Start conversations around opportunities for research, for collaboration and for technology transfer
Places are strictly limited.
Head of Programming
Head of Fabrication